7/11/2007

Announcement

Since no one is commenting, I take it I have scared everyone away with my mom's condition, and no one knows what to say...Which is okay, and understandable. Or... I'm just not an interesting read...

Instead of bad news, how about some FUN news?!

(Drum roll, please...)

I am the new Fashion Contributor to "Wasatch Woman" magazine, and the July/August edition contains my first article!! (You should all recognize the title...It contains a very "infamous" name...) So go out and buy a copy, or better yet, subscribe at "Wasatch Woman."

My first topic? Why SHOES, of course!!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

waaaay cool!

I too am sorry about the news about your mom. We'll all keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Lisa M. said...

I so need an autograph!

S'mee said...

ahhh cool! Is there a link to the article for those of us not in Utah? I would love to read it!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am not in the least bit surprised! I am a little envious though since I would love to do something like that!
You go girl!!!