7/03/2007

Has Hell Frozen Over?


Miracle? Body Snatchers? Drugs?

I, Yolanda, have begun running again...every day...IN THE MORNING!!!

No, no, no, I'm not kidding. Thanks to a wonderful sister, who promised to be my "motivation to move" in the early morning hours, I have added a wonderful chapter to my existence...The ability to be awake and cognitive before the hour of 7am!

Not only is this great for me physically, as well as emotionally, I love the early morning chats I am able to share with my sis...Who would of thought we would be this close?! We are six years apart in age, and what seemed a gap "so wide" in our youth, now seems virtually non-existent.

The house is quiet, except for the taps of my finger-tips on the computer...I'm beginning to understand why people enjoy this time of day...(But not so much that on the weekends, I will have any trouble embracing my sleep a little longer!!)

And yes...this is how we look when we run...

6 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

OH, that sounds delicious! I wish I could be the one running with you!

I have a sister 6 years younger that I have become closer too and it is weird because she has always seemed 18 to me.

Also, good for YOU! I want to get going again too! I think I should let the foot heal though. I don't know. I miss running! It gets in your blood!

kacy faulconer said...

I just keep picturing you like that painting: running your little bosom--I mean heart out.

kacy faulconer said...

ps I know I owe you dinner and I have NOT forgotten.

Lisa M. said...

*LAUGHING*

S'mee said...

Chronicler and I are 4 years apart and when we were younger -yup- that made a huge difference. However, it also made it nice, as I can barely remember a time when we argued over anything.

Now we chat almost everyday and argue about whether or not my foil hat looks too political for Relief Society meetings.

Sisters...there a good thing!

S'mee said...

oh, and just because I was, you are now being tagged for a meme