9/13/2007

The Name Game

Go on...EVERYBODY'S doing it...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
Sunny Tahoe

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
Mocha Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
L-Bar

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
Pink Bitch (HA HA--I love my chihuahua!!)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
"Beth" Chula Vista

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
Bar-La

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Lime Green Sonic

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
Owen Boyd

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
Lovely Twix

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
Monroe Cannon

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
Seastone Seattle

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
Summer Daisy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Cantaloupe Capri

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
Blueberry Aspen

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Refinishing Rain Tour

Go on...You know you want to...

10 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Loved it! Especially the pink bitch part! You have guts!

I so admire that! Great list!

Lisa M. said...

*laughing*

Lammy said...

ROFL
Awesome!
(btw--went back to blogspot..upsaid was giving me heartburn.*Sigh*)

Lammy said...

PS: Went to college in Chula Vista.
Did you live there long?

Laura said...

Lammy--I was literally only born there...we moved to San Diego a short time after...

Laura said...

Nice to hear from you, BTW!!!

S'mee said...

WHen I was in HS, we listened to a guy on the radio, "Dr. Demento". All silly and 'naughty' Weird AL typs songs...any way...one of my favorites went:

Chula Vista, Chula Vista-
du-dum-dee-dum
Chula Vista, Chula Vista-
La Breeeeaaah TAAAR PITS!
taaar pits!

This confused me as a kid because they are no where near each other! The following verse switched to Pico and Sepulveda, instead of Chula Vista. Either way dug it. still do. And now, I will think of you...that is, if I ever hear it again.

Lammy said...

ROFL...I haven't been there in YONKS!
Bet it has changed a lot.
we lived on C street and 3rd when I went to college.
*sigh*
boy,howdy, do I miss Cali.
S'mee--I remember the Dr. Demento show...
man I feel old....

Robyn said...

So totally cool; a fellow San Diegan! Yay, we will rule the world someday. Lammy, when we were little one of the places we lived in was on C st. It was my favorite house in SD. A big white two story house.

Kim Allsup said...

what the heck...I looked at your blog and totally didn't think it was you!!!! I have been googling your name for ever!!!! I knew you would be here...I miss you guys so much. I hope it's ok to have your kids cute little painted faces on there!!!