1/27/2008

Passing of Gordon B. Hinckley



I will greatly miss this miraculous man...I have shook his hand...Felt his love for us...Seen his spirit reflected in so many ways...Caught his humor and love of life by not mincing his words...I will miss the comfort I felt, just from knowing he was there...But I am joyful that he can be reunited with his sweet wife, as well as friends and family, and that he will continue the work beyond our earthly sight...


...and I am happy that such a great man will be there to teach, and convert, Heath Ledger!!

5 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I KNEW you would have a post up about PRes. Hinckley. I was just going to do the same.
My heart is so sad that he has left us but I know he will be happier there with his sweet wife.

Thank you for your beautiful word. I second them!

S'mee said...

I will miss man. who, every time he spoke, seemed to be speaking just to me.

Lammy said...

ROFL.... good point about Heath..
Hugs

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I had missed a couple of your past posts so I went back and read them! I love your site! I love your stories and everything you talk about!

Yea for being plugged in. Don't know what that means exactly but I know it must be good!

I want to take that name test too! I'll let you know the results

Amy Lynn said...

Amen.