6/18/2009

Slow down Summer!

My exceptional daughter has been placed in a district Accelerated Learning Lab class for next year!! I'm thrilled...and she's more concerned with who of her friends will be in the class with her ; ) (especially if one of them is named "Brayden...") I'm also hoping that I will get a spot teaching Resource next year, which would be incredible!!

Despite the "excitement" for next school year, I want the summer to slow down, already!! My biggest fear is that I will wake up, and it will be August, and back to the grind!! I want to savor moments with my children...soak in the sun...run more trails...ride the attractions at Lagoon with my kids...have an occasional lazy day...have an occasional day where I'm NOT thinking about girls camp...read about twenty more books!!

Gotta go! My "smarty pants" daughter is taking me to get pedicures!

1 comment:

Melissa Cunningham said...

Sounds like a wild summer! You should have camp in June and get it over with! lol

Have fun with your daughter. I love days like that!lebil