6/06/2009

Talented Kids

My beautiful daughter performed at our local Pony Express Days Celebration. She is in the lead ballet class at her studio (pre-pointe), and she and her class performed a cute "Can-Can" segment from their upcoming ballet recital, "La Boutique Fantasque." Not to mention...how grown up does she look?!!

Waving to all her fans....

Showing a little "leg!"

If she could, she would LOVE to wear make-up like this EVERY DAY!!

Side view.....

Back view.....Yeah....I ROCKED IT with the hair styling.....And there was enough hairspray on this "do" that not even the huge winds we were having made it move!!

She is so beautiful!

On the stage.....

Getting ready.....

And here they go!!

Pirouettes with kicks.....

More foot work.....

Solo.....

Today I woke to the sound of the piano being played....."Mary had a Little Lamb"......

I found that my daughter had been teaching her six year old brother how to play the piano.....Her technique was impressive....My little Mozart!!

And....least you think I forgot my oldest child? Nope.....just don't see him much except when he is showing me extreme-sport-injuries from the new skate/bike park.....I'm surprised we have not had any broken bones (knock on wood!!!)
My children amaze me!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Your kids are so so very talented. Ella looks so grown up and gorgeous! Looks like she is an awesome dancer.

Anonymous said...

She CAN NOT wear makeup like that! It makes her look too old!!! She's gorgeous and a wonderful dancer (I'm sure - following in Mom's footsteps!). We have GOT to get together before your kids get so old they won't remember me!

Steph said...

Okay lets just say all your kids ROCK!! Ella looks soooo beautiful!! Its crazy how grown up she looks with make up on!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

What a fun post and you're right, your daughter IS beautiful. Heidi loves ballet too. Isn't it fun to live vicariously through our children?

Grammy Cindy said...

WOW! What fun to have such talented children. I think Elle should be able to wear make up like that every day. I'm sure she would tire of it and the time it takes after a while. JK

Mackenzie said...

Your kids are so adorable. Ella is one beautiful girl. I am sure Andy is making plans to lock her up.

Carrie Ann said...

Beautiful kids! I LOVE E's costume... I want to make one for my dress up box!