9/15/2009

Airplane Graves

After the memorial of my brother in law, we decided to take the kids to another graveside of sorts--the airplane graveyard/museum in northern Utah. We had a splendid time, and I had some fun with my iphone--which incidentally takes REALLY good pictures!! Enjoy!!

One...
Two...
Three....BLASTOFF!!
Simon has not wanted to pose for pictures more than he did at this museum!!
Exhibit A....
My beautiful kids!
Growing up too fast!
Youngest?!
Two peas....
Exhibit B....
My amazing kids!!
Exhibit C...
Darling!
More of my fabulous kids....
and more....
So handsome...
too old....
so stinking CUTE!!
They survived the climb into the cavity of this plane--I'm sure we were not suppose to be inside, due to the amount of debris and sharp objects that my kids encountered inside!!
18 years, and STILL TOGETHER!!
Exhibit D...
Booty Silhouettes...
Smiles.....
Daddy daughter moment...
My boys....
HOT blade....very very HOT blade...

We will miss you, David. It was a lovely day.
xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe how old your kids are getting and how great you look. I guess and Andy too! :O) How fun!

Whitney said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love all the poses. Looks like you had lots of fun! Thanks again to Andy for the eulogy.

Steph said...

All those pictures are so cute! Your kids are rad and so are they poses! Thanks for coming to the memorial it was so nice to have you there! We love you guys!

Amy Lynn said...

We LOVE that place! Suddenly you have a "big" kid family. And you look so hot...hot, hot, hot! Can I have your body without the running? Or does that mean I have to give up the cupcakes? Dang.

Amanda said...

I love all your cute pictures. It's so much fun to see how everyone is growing up! It makes me sad too. .
Tell Andy Thanks again for the Eulogy, it was beautiful.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I LOVE your pics! You are so beautiful! What a fun day you must have had. I loved the one of you and your hubby by that old plane. You ought to blow that one up.