10/07/2009

Running way to fast...

I think I have too much going on.......Work is 30 hours a week.....My business is around 5-10 hours a week....Am in charge of the Teacher's Dinner tonight for Parent Teacher Conferences...Thinking about going back to school to get my Special Education certification at BYU that is a year intensive program....Stake Trek this year, not to mention I'm speaking tomorrow night, and in November at Stake meetings, not to mention all the other BILLION Stake meetings deemed "necessary"....Family? Kids? Husband (who is he?)

Did I mention I ran out of one of my "crazy" meds, and have been too busy to pick it up?

Break over....flying back to work!!!

7 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Don't forget to take a minute and BREATHE! When life gets to busy for me, I often forget.

Laura said...

You're suppose to breathe??!!! What's that?!!!!

(Sure do love ya!!)

Whitney said...

Oh wow! It doesn't sound like you have a moment to slow down, so instead of suggesting it (which I think you should do haha) Please just don't overheat! I don't need another aunt with a fried brain!

Laura said...

LOL--You make me laugh Whitney!!
xoxo

Steph said...

Wow crazy woman!! You are amazing!

Laura said...

Crazy woman needs her hair done---text me Steph!!!!

Grammy Cindy said...

I like Whitney's comment...Don't overheat!