12/07/2009

Give BIG, Lose BIG




Big news! I have hooked up with the Rose Education Foundation (a charity that gives support to schools in Guatemala) and am doing a fundraiser where not only can money be raised for this worthy cause....BUT......You will become SKINNY and HEALTHIER as you participate!!

I will be posting more soon.....!

(ps. This is NOT a "take a magic pill...eat only 500 calories a day....lose 40 pounds in two days" program. This is a program of healthy eating and lifestyle, that you can live on permanently...who's ready to take that step towards a healthier, happier, SKINNIER you?)

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I love that you are doing this!! I am trying to lose the weight right beside you. I'd love to learn more.

fotoprincess@gmail.com

Laura said...

I will send you all the info--I know Nicole and hubby are going to do it, too!

Whitney said...

Sounds interesting. You always get involved in neat things.