2/01/2006

"Anonymous" as Clogs on a Wood floor...

I'm back!! Nope...didn't like the whole "anonymous" thing. What's the fun in EXTENDING yourself if you can't share specific details of who you are? Well...here's to new EXTENSIONS of myself, from my messy closet, full of my shoes that are the perfect EXTENSION of me!!

Oh...Did I mention that my cute niece put wonderfullly long and luscious hair EXTENSIONS on me? Did I mention I now have hair that would of taken me at least 5 years of frustration and tears to grow out? I SO ENJOYED going to church on Sunday...OF COURSE for the spiritual up-keep...but also for all the "looks" I received. (I LOVE playing with people's heads!!) I'm still trying to get use to my new lengths, but I figured this was just like any other change of hair-style, just in reverse to what it usually is!!

Today's shoes? A wonderful and confident pair of slip-on "sporty" shoes by DKNY...They are a nice balance to the new "do," in that they put a contrasting "athletically casual" yang to my "girly girl" hair-ying.

2 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Hi there! So let me get this straight, No more Anonymously yours? You are Yolanda? I LIKE IT! iT'S NICE TO MEET YOU! I thought I would write more oflten now. It seem like my life is settling down a bit. You do that too K? About the new do. Congrats! I would love to get extensions. I keep saying I am growing my hair out but it mysteriouly keeps getting shorter and shorter!

Laura said...

That's what's GREAT about having a niece in the "business.." She wanted to practice the extensions one more time before going "public..." and asked if I would let her basically put the "adverstising" on my head!! (You know it looks okay when ALL the stylists around her are saying how they now want long hair!) She's really talented at what she does.

Oh...and my name isn't really Yolanda...that's just a nickname my husband gave me...but it's fun to use as a signing name! (It's much funner than my real name...Laura...It's more exotic!)