5/11/2006

Excuses, Excuses...I Need a Tissue

Last night my three-year-old came into my room (for about the 5th time...) and told me he couldn't go to bed...The reason? "Mom...there are boogers in my nose..."

I've heard of a glass of water, monsters, too hot, "someone" is bugging me, too light, too dark, my night-light is burnt out, my music is not playing, I heard you and dad talking,..etc, etc. but I have NEVER heard of the "boogers in the nose." What is the best excuse you've heard for not going to sleep?

3 comments:

Lammy said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa M. said...

Hummm the best, not sleeping excuse...

My daughter told me once, that she was just to beautiful to sleep!

She was maybe three?

*chuckle*

LOVE the boogie story!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I've heard lots but can't put my finger on any one. Kids are so funny!