11/08/2006

I'm going to SMACK you!



Yes folks...It is time...It is time to go rock and RAGE at the E Center tomorrow evening...I can feel my hostile and recently overwhelming existence being eluded for 2 good hours of screaming, pulsing, acting like a teenager again, moshing, fist pumping, singing along until your voice is gone and all that is left are strained vocal chords and a sore throat...

I refer to "this" type of music as my angry, muse to my running work-out, invigorating, soul-searching, sometimes (swearing!), letting go of anxiety, Hades bound, beats that get my blood pumping and warm fuzzies flowing!

Just another side of Yolanda : )

(Hey...the lead guy's name is Sully...like in Monster's Inc...It's all good!!)

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Oh my.

*Smile*!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of Godsmack. Are they good? I LOVE a good rock and roll concert! I LOVE to get my blood pumping! You Go Girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I miss you! I hope everything is ok! Lots of love and Happy Thanksgiving!