5/03/2007

Sluffer Mom at the Movies


It's testing time at my children's school...So like any responsible, and dedicated parent, I was sure to make sure that my kids got a good night's rest, and an adequate breakfast...And tomorrow, they will be well-rested and well-fed before we leave...and load in to the car...and drive to the Cinema to see the 9:15am showing of "Spiderman III"...

(FYI...My husband is actually taking a DAY OFF from work tomorrow, and that means it is time for some serious sluffing...Isn't it all about making memories?!!)

This will also help carry us through a very BUSY WEEKEND!!

Tomorrow my brother graduates from college, and after the graduation ceremony there will be a celebration til very late...Followed by my niece's baptism the next morning...Followed by another celebration...Followed by my Sunday school lesson early the next morning...Followed by (hopefully) a NAP celebration!!

Movie review will follow...I wonder if I could incorporate it into my lesson?

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

My kids informed me that tomorrow was opening day-

I think I might follow your lead.

I love sluff days. I love days with the kids that are like little morsels of chocolate.

Bliss-

Good luck on your weekend revelry. Sounds great-

*HUGS*

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I am doing a double date with a friend of mine.

I am taking Jake and she is taking her daughter

I am SOOOO psyched!!!!

I love hard bodies in black!

S'mee said...

I think I have arachnophobia...

but I took the kids out of school for different family priorities, wink wink.

kacy faulconer said...

We let Sam go to the Midnight Premier on a [testing] school night. Thanks for keeping it real with me. (Our kids will still ace the tests, right?)

Robyn said...

Way to go mom! I hope you all had a good time. Nothing better than ditching school to go somewhere fun on occasion!