10/04/2007

Love, Angel, Music, Baby...The Biggest Compliment...My Wanna-Be Alter Ego


What Beautiful Celebrity are You? (pictures)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Gwen Stefani

You are most like Gwen Stefani. A bit wild and crazy, but gorgeous from head to toe, you love to be different and express yourself through your eclectic style. You're cute and edgy at the same time and many girls look up to you for inspiration.

Gwen Stefani


78%

Eva Longoria


67%

Nicole Kidman


61%

Angelina Jolie


56%

Beyonce


56%

Carmen Electra


50%

Kate Bosworth


39%

Paris Hilton


33%

I KNEW why I felt such a connection with my fashion icon...It all makes sense now...(LOL)

On a side note:

To see some AWESOME dress fashions, read my article in Wasatch Woman about a company called Shabby Apple...Not only is it incredible fashion...But fashion with a conscience...( and BTW...women of ALL shapes and sizes can wear these dresses...I own way too many...But I guess that's what I have to go through to be Gwen's new-best-friend...)

"Dressing Yolanda" Sept/Oct issue...

(It's so nice to have "proof" of my "fashionista" flare!!)

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Okay now, totally awesome! I don't know what it is about her, but to me she is soooooooooo much better than Madonna wanna ever was.

Too cool that you scored that.

S'mee said...

I did this the other day and got a 86% connect with that little kid from "Wonder Years." The little BOY kid, the one who like Whinnie Cooper! I look like a 9 year old boy! agh! yeah, I'm feelin good about myself! haha.

Glad you cam out as Gwen, she's pretty cool!

Lisa M. said...

I am afraid, I would be the fashion trend setter that was identical to the Googin's.

LOVED the article! (I subscribed!)

Laura said...

Lisa---I STILL haven't seen a copy for Sept/Oct...So you are one up on me, and I'm the writer!!!

I need to have the Nov/Dec article done this week...and I'm having a really hard time...How can I think of Christmas when I am barely to the point of accepting Halloween decoration?!!

Lammy said...

I SUBSCRIBED TOO! Just gotta copy in the mail today.
So.. um... I haven't had a second to read it yet...
but I have it now...
*sigh*
with you on "SO NOT IN THE CHRISTMAS MODE YET"
GL with that

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I'll have to take this one. I am afraid I would connect more to Ugly Betty!

Now don't get me wrong. I in no way think she is ugly. I personally think she is adorable. But lets face it gals, She loves people, cares about what is right, is a little over weight, a little frumpy but LOVES food! ME TOO!!!!

I give up on looking like a super model! I love my size 14 jeans! I'm not too big, not too small and there is plenty for Bryan to hold on to in the late hours on the night!!!!

S'mee said...

Hey sis, I have tagged you....Details over at my place!

Lammy said...

Read it loved it.
Great job

Amy Lynn said...

I just did the quiz and I am Beyonce! I like quizzes that tell me cool things about myself. Beyonce...ha! I couldn't even dream that good! But you are Gwen Stefani through and through.