1/10/2008

RIP



Have you heard?! I felt like I had been punched in the stomach when the lady at Smiths told me that Kraft had decided to no longer make the iconic drink of my childhood...my "mormon-capuchino-latte-esque" beverage...A tradition that my daughter SCREAMED (glass breaking) at when I came home and told her I was unable to procure the "secret ingredient" to our hot-chocolate fixes...

RIP Postume...RIP...


(You think I'm crazy?! Just go on eBay and see how much these bottles are going for...!!)

6 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

my condolences! How sad but I didn't drink it so I wont miss it. But I do feel for you!

Good luck! You could always switch to Ovaltine! lol

Kim Allsup said...

I have been looking out here and no luck!!... everybody drinks the real stuff and have no idea what Postume is! I would have loved trying it in hot chocolate...

Amy Lynn said...

I am so sorry to say this out loud but...I never liked the stuff. Not even when Carrie mixed in all those fancy ingredients...but that doesn't mean I won't mourn with you because heaven help me if Stephen's hot chocolate ever decides they have had enough..

Lammy said...

I have found a better substitute... looks like just in time.
Harmons and macey's carry it and I think even albertsons carries it.
Try it out and lemme know what you think.
My all time favorite is ROMA but I can never find it any where.

Lammy said...

OOps I forgot to mention it is Pero.

Tifferbob said...

Holy Hell! Are you serious? Really? I grew up on the stuff and drink it all the time. Saddness!