12/31/2007

Birthday Envy


Today is my birthday. My husband got me a "membership" for my birthday...Oh no...Not a gym membership...A membership I will look forward to using monthly, weekly, perhaps daily?...



For the next YEAR, I get NO LESS than TWELVE, 60 MINUTE MASSAGES (using the technique of my choice), as well as highly discounted extra massages AT MY LEISURE!!
I have choices from Swedish, deep tissue, myofascial, reflexology, trigger point, sports, to cranial sacral (no more migraines?!) SO MANY OPTIONS!

AND...My family/friends can get an HOUR massage session for a mere $39...

"Envious" yet?


Oh yeah...


We also went and saw the movie "the Kite Runner." If you enjoyed the book, you will LOVE the movie!

8 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

It looks like you had a great birthday. I have something for you but need your address. Will you email it to me?

Laura said...

What's your email address?...

Man, I've REALLY missed you!! Who would of thought we'd be re-connected this way?!

When is your next visit to Utah?

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Allsup said...

sorry its chatayaub@cox.net I totally am lov'n blogging.. I think you get to know a person on such a different level this way. Yesterday I thought about the time I was on my porch upset and you came to talk to me and I wished I could have a neighbor like you again!!

I want to come for the month of July like I did last time! will see

S'mee said...

Happy Birthday Yo! What a great gift!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Happy birthday! I am so sorry I missed it!

What a great day to celebrate your b-day! The whole world celebrates with you!

That is a fabulous gift! See if they do the hot rock massage. That one is wonderful too.

I check all the time to see if you have a new post. The few days I don't get on, you blog!!! What is that???

Anyway, I love you and glad you are a year older like me!

Amy Lynn said...

I think that is the BEST birthday present a man could give his wife EVER! So...can I come?

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

K darling, I need a new post! I miss you!