6/24/2008

Words into Action


"Prepare the child for the path...Not the path for the child..."

Youth Conference is Thursday through Saturday...3 days to make sure they all receive a "life-changing experience"...or at least feel loved ; )
I have my pink and army green camo-themed t-shirts and capris all ready to go...A LOT of Excedrin, hideous "modesty clothes" in case the youth forget the dress code (he he he), coupled with a sincere love of these youth...

We are an "Army of One"....

Now drop and give me twenty!!

1 comment:

Anica said...

It's always great to feel needed and sometimes when we don't see how we fit it, you have to wonder what the man upstairs is thinking. It's nice to find out later, but sometimes you just go forward blindly hoping to know one day. I'm glad you got things worked out. From what I've seen of your talents you have a lot to offer and they are lucky to have you in there. Good luck with Youth Conference!