12/08/2008

Yes...I'm Fabulous!


Thanks to my beautiful niece (in-law ; ) ) Amanda, for finally stating the obvious...JUST KIDDING! I hang out with her and my other wonderful niece Stephanie, so I can pretend I'm young and cool....Is it working?

Five blogs that I adore, and look at every day, and who are truly worthy of the word FABULOUS:

1) Melissa: She is my blogging-world, new-best-friend, soul mate...We have always just "gotten" each other. She keeps it real, and someday, maybe on Dec. 27th?, we will meet?

2) CJane Run: Courtney, though I don't even know her, has given me a glimpse into an amazing family of love and support...Whenever I need a "lift," I read her blog. Her sister, Stephanie, or "NieNie," is traveling an inspirational road of recovery...you may have heard about it...

3) Carrie Ann: She is my Martha Stewart meets Project Runway guru...She is amazing!! She is one of the most creative people I know!

4) Kacy: She just makes me laugh! She's smart, sassy, and makes you think about things you normally wouldn't...like "When Chen Fei Screamed I Felt Weird"

5) Steph and Amanda: Yes.....trying to be cool by association...And they pretend that I am!! I love to see all their babies and kids growing up!

Five Fabulous Things:

1) SHOES..........enough said.....you've read the title of my blog.....

2) My Ballet and Pilates classes each Wednesday night...what a fun and FABULOUS escape each week!

3) Flexi-Fit lids....yes....you heard me....I HATE trying to find the right lid for the right tupperware bowl...This is an item I would actually buy from a late-night TV ad (just asked Andy how giddy I was when I saw it!)

4) My Blackberry....I just feel better, neater, and more "FABULOUS" with it...I love that I can text, talk, email, and photograph from it.

5) Books....Cannot read them fast enough.....

6?) And I must include my husband....who puts a pillow over his head while I'm reading all my books!!!


Alright ladies, here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.Now get to it I can't wait to see your creativity in recreating your own blog awards!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the shout out! I think your blog is fabulous as well but amanda awarded you before i could get a chance! I love seeing what you write about! I love your sense of humor!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Thank ya, thank ya vera much!!! I adore you too! This looks fun, and if I can actually follow the directions, I will have it up pronto!!!

kacy faulconer said...

Thank you! What an honor. I'm totally not worthy--seriously, I'm on my way to the gas station for a Diet Coke right now. Not worthy. Sigh. Thanks!

Laura said...

Yeah...all of us "worthy" people have taken up swearing because we are off caffeine...

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I'm kind of an air head, but what's on Dec. 27th? Is there something going on I should know about? Maybe I wasn't invited and now, you've spilled the beans! You're in big trouble! lol

Laura said...

Silly girl! I might be up in Brigham City that day, so I if I am , maybe a visit? : )

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I wrote you a little note on my comments. Check it out, Darlin.