3/06/2009

"Mom... Smell my pit!"


There is nothing better than a boy who is excited to take a bath.... especially when it is coming from a boy with an immediate aversion to shampoo and other soap products! Even better? When it is a fabulous bubble-bath in mom and dad's huge "bubble tub!" He was so excited to tell me all the details of his fresh smelling hair, how the marker that use to decorate his fingers and hands is now gone, and of course, his "pit area" being newly doused with dad's deoderant!!

"Mom....Smell my pit!!" 

Not something you expect to hear everyday! But who can resist the bearer of the news?


4 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

very cute! My kids say stuff like that too! Except now he wants to show me the hair that's growing in the pit! Yuck!

Anonymous said...

What a crack up! He's so funny!!

Grammy Cindy said...

Brings back memories. He's so cute!

Steph said...

He's getting so big! He's so funny!