2/17/2009

The drive home


I LOVE ABBA...They remind me of my childhood...My first true "album" was ABBA...The songs are inspiring...They make you want to dance...and I can actually harmonize with them!! I have the "Mamma Mia" Soundtrack in my car, and I must play it quite a bit...Especially when my 6 year old says, "Play the song I like!" (which would be "Gimme Gimme Gimme"--yes--"a man after midnight!") and proceeds to sing ALL THE LYRICS to the song!! Not only those lyrics, but the lyrics to "Mamma Mia," as well as, "Lay All Your Love on Me!"

All I need  now, are the outfits, and a large disco ball....

6 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

We listen to the songs around here too! Aubrey loves to sing and dance to them. This Saturday I'm going to a mamma mia party and we are suppose to wear abba cloths! hehe I'm hitting the thrift stores today.

Mackenzie said...

That is hilarious!!! Jack loves Abba as well. His fave is Mamma Mia, but he knows all the words to all the songs in the musical. And Fernando (why didn't that make it into the show? I mean, really!)

Grammy Cindy said...

I have a CD myself. Good stuff! We are singing Mamma Mia music in our concert on the 26th.

Steph said...

You guys have always been awesome with good taste in music! Sounds like some fun trips in the car!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

A woman after my own heart! I feel the same way. I LOVE ABBA. I really like the Erasure/Abba album.

They just don't make 'em like they used to! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey! Porter and I will join along because we are hooked. I'll watch the movie and he'll dance and dance. His favorite is Super Trooper.... On another note, I had a dream about you last night and tried to call you today. I don't have the right number. Will you e-mail me??? It's just nycolecrossette@yahoo.com.