1/14/2010

You're good enough....you're smart enough....and doggon-it people like you!

Will this help?
I am running in the Ragnar Relay Race this June!!! 187.9 miles run by a group of 6-12 people within 24 hours! I'm so excited I could throw up?!!
I think this will help me greatly with the death of my younger brother in October. He was an AVID runner/trailrunner/leave me in the dust athlete!
Unless you write down your goal, it's just a wish...right?!

("you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggon-it people like you..." )

7 comments:

steph said...

Go you! You rock! Dan is going to be so proud!

Mackenzie said...

Yay!!! This is going to be fantastic! I can't wait.

We need to come up with a great team name.

Grammy Cindy said...

WOW! I'm impressed!

AnnaleeMG said...

Very impressive!

Laura said...

Hi Annalee! Thanks for increasing the people who read this from around 10 to 11?!! Nice to meet you!!

Jamie said...

I think I will throw up.

Laura said...

I will hold your hair back, if you will hold mine!!!