2/14/2006

Valentine Bunnies

My oldest son and I were walking at the mall this week. We happened to go by "Spencer" gifts, etc. I have taught my kids that I can appreciate the rock/cult attractions for sale in this store, but there are also things that I find NOT appropriate. That said...As my son and I walked by the store, he turns to me and said, "Well Mom...at least they just have all those bunnies in the window!"

Too bad they were the icon for "Playboy" bunnies...LOL

I love the innocence of youth! Have a wonderful and LOVEly day!

2 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I was just reading your profile and wanted to comment on how amazed I am that there is someone out there so much like me! How many women have watched "Chronicles of Riddik" more than once"? Yes, that would be me! I love Anne rice as well as Stephen king,I"ve read most of his stuff, plus alot of the other "suspnse authors". Gerald Lund is another favorite but not ususally catagorized with Stephen King or Anne Rice.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

It has been too long! I am back and I need you to be!