1/25/2007

My Favorite Three...


I just wanted to let Melissa, Lisa, and Smee know how much I adore them...even though I don't even know them personally, in the flesh!! They have encouraged me and helped me through some rough times more than they will ever know...Just by their comments they have left, or something they may have posted on their blogs...I am a better person by knowing them...or..."reading" them!

I submitted an article, totally different than what I had expected...I will let you know the "when" and "where." I appreciate "the three's" efforts in getting people to reply to my question...Please feel free to answer the question, if you like...I would love to hear more replies...

xo Yolanda

3 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

The feeling is mutual.I love your post, your comments and pretty much everything I know about you!

By the way, I love the picture.

Lisa M said...

You're welcome baby girl.

S'mee said...

no worries! another vote for "mom" via my mail box.