2/08/2007

How I Got VD

This afternoon, I was visited by our wards Activity Day girls (They chose me and two other "select" people to visit...yes...I am cool...) As I came to the front door, there they were, beaming, bright-eyed, and giggling, waiting for me to gush all over them (which...I did...) They presented to me a foiled plate, with a shouted chorus of, "Happy Valentines Day!!" I chatted with them, made them recite an Article of Faith, and made my way back into the house to devour my "stash." I peeled back the foil, and took in my bounty, when I saw "it."

On a single, frosted, red and pink sugar cookie was...

"VD"

It made my day!!

6 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Very funny. I wonder if those girls feel guilty about passing along their VD. Hummm?

Lisa M. said...

Very funny. Hilarious.

You're cute.

S'mee said...

HAHAHAHA! This is great.


(I wonder if the ACD Leader noticed the lettering??)

Laura said...

The leader is a good friend of mine...and she said, "I'm glad it was YOU who got it, and not someone else!"

Mel said...

So funny!

Tash said...

Ha so cute. I love it :)