2/18/2007

Random Thoughts...


1) What the crap is up with Britney Spears?
2) I'm miffed that my husband has to work tomorrow.
3) My pantry looks good...DAMN good...I cleaned it out and re-painted it...all organized.
4) My 4 year old son told me "I'm not your boyfriend!" when I last kissed him...
5) I wish I shopped on Sunday, cause I could really go for a Diet Vanilla Coke...
6) We are putting up our house for sale in the next few weeks...I just need to call my doctor and "up" my "medication..."
7) I'm excited for "sandal" weather! I took a walk in flip-flops today...My bright-pink toes were smiling!
8) We went as a family to see "Ghost Rider," and had a blast (Even our 4 year old sat through it!)
9) I had a dream last night, that I tried to start nursing my youngest child (age 4) again...Do you think I am denial that my child-bearing years are over?
10) This guy on "Deal or No Deal" just made a deal for $94,000 when he still had $200,000-$500,000 left on the board...His case ended up having $300,000...ooops!
11) Whenever you feel "deprived," just watch Ty Pennington's "Extreme Makeover..." It works EVERY time!! (Tonite...family with 6 out of 7 kids with autism...tissue?)
12) Kiwi-Passion Fruit yogurt is REALLY good, even though it sounds REALLY yucky!
13) My husband and I ate all my son's Valentine candy...My daughter came home with two stuffed animals from her "valentines" as well as flowers, and a glass, heart-shaped paper weight...SHE'S ONLY EIGHT!!
14) My friend gets a free trip to Hawaii...I wish I was in Hawaii...

6 comments:

Lisa M. said...

1) Can't stand Brittany Spears. Not. at. all.

2) Mine too. *frown*

3) Oh so NICE. I love that.

4) Ha ha. Cute.

5) L-O-V-E, diet vanilla coke. (I too wish I shopped on Sundays)

6) *laughing* I would hate having to sell my house.

7) We have had glorious weather the last few days, and woke up to six inches of snow. *sigh* WHAT Is up with THAT!!!!

8) We saw, music and lyrics. It was somewhat entertaining.

9) I had a weird dream... that I would not even begin to tell anyone about, last night. But.. I think yours is telling you to have another baby . *chuckle* (It's in the water, so I hear)

10) I can't stand that show. BUt the Korean that was on tonight, was funny.

11) That show makes my heart ache. It's like a train wreck. I don't wanna watch, but CAN'T help myself.

12) It is one of my FAVs and has a great diet version.

13) *laughing* Ethan gave out flutes.

14) ME too, lets go!

WOW one of my longest comments ever! *chuckle*

Love ya Yo-Yo.

S'mee said...

What is up with Britney is that her mom pimped her out when she was too little to argue. Let's hope someone in her life can break through and help her figure out that she is more than the money she sells herself for.
The real question is what is up with all the other moms who support her albums/tickets/videos etc. and use her as an example to their own children.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Good stuff here.

Who cares what Brittany does? She gets too much attention.

I think 4 yr old boy friends are wonderful

I loved nursing. I miss that.

I have already bought my new Birkenstocks. I have to have high arches so can't use my old summer ones. I think that is a good excuse for new shoes!

I really want to see Ghost rider. I love Nicholas. He rocks my world. My imaginary world that is.

I love your random thoughts. Keep 'em comin'!

Lisa M. said...

Yo-Yo-

(9)Kind of. Yup.

Though it seems not such a great time to announce anything, as it seems to be a touch and go thing at the moment. Maybe that is in the water too.

*grin*

(I should have known you meant the diet version. DUH)

Suzie Petunia said...

You're moving?!

Lisa M said...

Woman,

I am feelinig blue, and sad and I need something new to read from you.

*grin*

get with it already.