12/27/2007

New Addiction, that fuels another Addiction...


Have you seen this "game?" Have you played this "game?" Have you hidden it from your daughter so you can continue to "play" this game? Have you not cooked, cleaned, or stirred from the chair as you go from level to level, task to task, design to design, outfit to outfit, shoe to shoe, bag to bag, ensemble to ensemble, photo-shoot to photo-shoot...am I speaking clearly?! Do you understand?! CRACK!! This is like CRACK for anyone who enjoys fashion...You can't stop...You must keep playing...Racks and racks of clothes...accessories...makeup...hairstyles...

(The biggest hook? No wallet required!)

3 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

you could come here and do it in real life...to me!! I am in desperate need of a make over....I want to be a cool mom!
Chase last year got zelda on his game boy and I played untill my hand was swollen.

Laura said...

I get carpal tunnel...My hands go numb...Yet I continue to play...

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I know how you feel. I love a different game but it is the same!

Every time I see shoes I think of you, you know!