10/28/2008

FHE-our "Festive Halloween Evening"

We had our annual pre-Halloween FHE...

S had been waiting for this moment since we got our pumpkins!


It's always great when Dad shows you how to NOT play with the knives?!


Look at that face!! (And the pumpkin's not bad either!)


The pumpkin probably weighed more than K!


Dad helping make the sketch, a reality...


Always trying to gross out the crowd!


Pumpkin carving takes a talented hand...


E's pumpkin bread was the highlight of the evening...


YUM!

Finishing touches to the "purrfect" pumpkin!


Voila!

THIS is why you cover your table with garbage bags for easy clean-up!


Don't forget to roast the pumpkin seeds!!


Lighting our porch...

See...they're not that scary!

We had so much fun!!

4 comments:

S'mee said...

awesome! I love the kitty!

Lisa M. said...

So very neat.

I loved the pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Didn't notice any pictures of you there!

And yes, DEFINITELY worth finishing the Shack. The last half is the best part. I felt like you in first half.

The last half, I sobbed through. And you know what? I believe him.

Grammy Cindy said...

How fun. I miss hanging out. Love you tons.